If you are in the mood for a walk and have a good pair of walking shoes, you can easily walk from the Monte Carlo port to the city of Monte Carlo. Once you exit the port, it is a 1 mile walk along the seawall, which is next to the harbor. Monte Carlo is very hilly in parts, so you need to be quite healthy if you plan to do a lot of walking. However, the city is equipped with several elevators that help visitors reach the higher parts of the city.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?