Cruisers often review Funchal in one word: fun. The port city is in a busy area with plenty to see and do. The port is located within close proximity to the easily navigable downtown grid, putting you within walking distance of shopping, dining, museums and other cultural hot spots. There are public beaches and floral gardens to explore as well. Add nearly perfect year-round weather to the mix, and you're sure to stay busy while enjoying this port city. For more information, read our feature article Funchal Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?