The Limassol port of call is about 3,500 square m (about 37,600 square feet) in size and can accommodate vessels with a depth of up to 11 m (118 feet). Therefore, online reviews point out that only certain cruise companies offer Limassol on their itineraries. Online reviews indicate that the port facilities are modern and received a major face lift at the end of 2010. Among the port amenities you will find a tourist information station, a section of duty-free shops, a lounge and a cafeteria. Also, you will find standard services such as banks, international telephone services and taxi companies. For more info, see Limassol Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?