Reviews of Palermo Port are mixed. Many people stated that the port area was dirty, but the main street was clean. The city is an easy walk from the port and offers interesting things to see and some shopping. Travelers enjoyed the cafes and the friendly people. Maps are a must, and you can walk most of the city while in port. However, some suggested the tours were better than walking on your own or getting around by bus. Heavy traffic is a problem for riding buses and walking. There are interesting buildings to see as you walk or drive. For more info, see Palermo Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?