Many cruisers find the Taormina Port to be a hot spot. Not only does the port have a lively night life, but it offers its visitors much, much more. There are a few main attractions that make this port stand out more than other ports. Taormina is home to Mt. Etna, which is considered to be one of the oldest volcanoes in the world. It is still active. From its Roman and Greek ruins which can be seen throughout the town and its many delicious eateries, many travelers find the port of Taormina to be outstanding. For more information, read our feature article Taormina Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?