The Catania Port is conveniently located in the city center and the area around Via Etnea. The simplest way to get to Via Etnea, the main shopping street in Catania, is to head towards the North-West from the port. Via Etnea is just a couple of blocks from the Piazza di Duomo, so use the Duomo as a point of reference. It is within easy walking distance, but you can always jump in a cab if you are unsure. The simplest route is to follow the Via Dusmet towards the west until you reach Via Porticello. Cross the Piazza di Duomo, and Via Etnea is off the northwest corner of the square. For more info, see Catania Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?