Transportation to and from the airport to the cruise port of Funchal is simple. Transfers will be offered by your cruise line, and these are generally the best and hassle-free way to get around. Despite that, they can be pricey. You can also get from place to place by Autobus, cable car or even taxi. The basic route will take you just a few miles down a scenic shoreline. For more information, read our feature article Funchal Port Guideon CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?