There is no airport located in Savona. The 2 closest airports to Savona are the Cristoforo Colombo Airport (IATA airport code: GOA) in Genoa and the Levaldigi Airport (IATA aiport code: CUF) in Turin. The Cristoforo Colombo Airport is about 31 kilometers or (19 miles) and can easily be accessed by bus or train from the Savona Port. If you plan to drive take the A10 North towards Genova and take the Genova exit. Follow Via Pionieri e Aviatori d'Italia until you reach the airport. The Levaldigi Airport is 76 kilometers (47 miles) away from the port and is recommended to be reached by train. For more information, read our feature article Savona Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?