To get from the Sorrento Cruise Terminal to Town Center is easy. Travelers can either take a taxi or walk to this place situated near the beach. There are many stores, restaurants and street vendors to take pleasure in shopping and dining. Sorrento has an historic center. There is plenty of history here that is not to be missed. Museums, galleries and ruins are plentiful. Places not to be missed are the Museo Correale, Casa Fasulo, Basilica of Sant'Antonino and Cathedral. For a nice trip, tourists can take the train to Naples. For more info, see Sorrento Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?