There are 3 main ways to get to Erice from Trapani Port. First, you could drive on Via Giovanbattista Fardella towards the S113 heading east, then take Via Vito Carvini for about 19 miles until you reach Erice. Keep in mind that car parking has a fee from June to September. During the summer, there is cable car service available from Trapani, which is a nice alternative to drive through the windy road uphill to Erice. Finally, there is continuous bus service leaving every 40 minutes. For more information, read our feature article Trapani Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?