The public transportation in Tunis is considerably efficient, and it is very easy for you to get to the city center from the cruise port. One of the most convenient ways to travel to the city center is to take a yellow cab, which will cost you about $10. However, it may be difficult for you to find a return cab. As such, you will be better off taking a private cab, which operates at a standard rate of $25 an hour. If you want a more affordable mode of transportation, you can take the electric train that runs from the cruise port to the downtown area. For more information, read our feature article Tunis Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?