Ai Vecchietti di Minchiapititto Restaurant is within walking distance for many cruisers from the Palermo port. It is about 1,450 meters from the port and is located at Piazza Sant' Oliva, 10. It is a short taxi or bus ride from the port which will take a taxi about 5 to 6 minutes. To walk, go southwest on Via Francesco Crispi and continue onto Via Emerico Amari. Then turn right on Via Roma, make a slight left on Piazza Luigi Sturzo and take the first left at Via Domenico Scina. Continue onto Via Filippo Turati and continue on Piazza Castelnuovo. From there, take Via Dante and turn left at Via Principe di Villafranca. Find the first left onto Via Paolo Paternostro and the second right onto Via Nicolo Garzilli. The restaurant will be on your right. For more info, see Palermo Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- How Do I Get to Ai Vecchietti di Minchiapititto Restaurant from Palermo Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?