The easiest way to get to the Cathedral San Lorenzo from the Genoa port is to jump in a cab and ask the driver to head to the City Park, which is a major parking station that is an easy landmark for locals. From City Park, head toward the Piazza Dante, which is a short walk away. Once you reach Piazza Dante, make a left and head toward the Piazza de Ferrari, which is easy to recognize because it has a big fountain in the middle. Then make another left and head toward Palazzo Ducale. Finally, walk down Via San Lorenzo, and you will reach the San Lorenzo Cathedral. For more information, visit the feature article "Genoa Port Guide."
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?