Because the city around Izmir Port is sprawling, most cruise passenger prefer to get around Izmir using the metered taxis located just outside the cruise terminal. To get to Konak Square, one of the most popular destinations within the city of Izmir, it costs about 12 Turkish Lira each way. Be aware that while taxis are metered, the drivers may try to take you on their own personal "tour" of the city, showing you all their favorite sights. Just give the driver a firm "no" once or twice, and you will generally move on to your destination. For more info, see Izmir Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?