The Cathedral di Maria Assunta is located on Via Alessandro Manzon, just a short, 15-minute walk away from the Savona Port of Call. Exit the cruise terminal and head to the Via Antonio Gramsci. Take Via dei Vaiccuoili for about 2 blocks until you meet Via Alessandro Manzon. You will see a supermarket on the corner and make a right. You will see the Cathedral. Once you're done visiting the Cathedral, you can also visit the Capella Sistina, which is just a block away to the east. For more information, read our feature article Savona Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?