It is easy to get to the Anglican Church of Saint George from the Taormina Port. The Anglican Church is located in the center of town. Its exact location is Via Luigi Pirandello 24. This beautiful stone church offers its visitors panoramic views of both exquisite gardens and views of the Ionian Sea. Not only is this one of the most famous sites to see while visiting Taormina, but it offers some of the best backgrounds for taking pictures of the gorgeous area of Taormina. For more information, read our feature article Taormina Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- How Do I Get to the Anglican Church of Saint George from Taormina Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?