The Kizlaragasi Han Bazaar is one of the most popular tourist attractions near the Izmir Port. This large shopping area is typically accessed through a metered taxi and costs around 12 Turkish Lira for rides each way. The metered taxis wait right outside the cruise terminal. Because the bazaar is one of the more common destinations from the Izmir Port, you should have no trouble finding a driver to take you there. Be firm about your destination and discourage the driver from showing you other sights along the way if you want to spend ample time in the shopping area. For more info, see Izmir Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?