Restaurante Tokos is a local dining spot found in a 100-year-old house with a capacity of 30 guests. Because of this, the restaurant sells out quickly, and reservations are strongly encouraged. To taste the renowned cuisine while in port, you'll want to reserve a table before your trip and show up on time. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. The Restaurant is located next to the Cliff Bay Hotel. To get there, head toward Lido from the Town Center. For more information, read our feature article Funchal Port Guideon CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?