The downtown area of Valencia is just a 20- to 30-minute drive away from the port, depending on traffic. If you plan to drive, you need to exit the port through Paseo Caro and head toward the Avenida del Ingenierio Manuel Soto. Then make a left at Calle de Juan Verdeguet. Keep on going on Calle de Juan Verdeguet until it turns into Avenida de Baleares. Once you reach the turnabout of the Camino Penarrocha, you will be right at the beginning of the downtown area. If you're staying at a hotel, check to see whether your hotel has complimentary shuttle service. For more information, read our feature article Valencia Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?