Vapor Gallery, which is not far from Korcula Port, offers a glimpse of the unique artistry of Croatia, including sculptures, paintings and jewelry. This gallery is within Old Town Korcula, an area that is an easy walk from the cruise ship. Old Town is a walled area of Korcula with a portal known as Land Gate, or Kopnena Vrata. This is the only access to Old Town from land. While visiting Old Town, take in the sights of many historic pieces of architecture, as well, including the Church of St. Michael and Old Town's hall, dating back to the 16th century. For more information, read our feature article Korcula Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?