Driving around Limassol is easy. If you have a rental car, you will first need to head to the main road outside the port and then head west toward Omononias Road. Once you reach Omononias Road, you will need to head north toward the A1 Highway. This should take about 10 to 20 minutes depending on traffic. Once you reach the A1 Highway, head northeast and follow the highway signs toward Limassol. Keep driving, and once you see Tsirion Football Stadium, you will know you're near the exit for E110 Road, which will take you directly into the city center of Limassol. For more info, see Limassol Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?