Korcula Port is touted in many travel reviews as one of the hottest holiday locations around the Adriatic Sea. This port features historic sightseeing, including the birthplace of Marco Polo, as well as restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities. The beaches also get rave reviews, although nudity is common and not necessarily fitting for family excursions. Korcula is well known for its museums, architecture and breathtaking scenery. Most cruise passengers find their time at this port to be filled with plenty of activities, whether they are looking for time to relax, enjoy the history of the region or sample some of the local cuisine. For more information, read our feature article Korcula Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?