Travelers review Savona Port as being a great place for history buffs, photography enthusiasts and people who want to get away from crowded cities. The rich navy tradition of Savona is best exemplified with its modern cruise terminal and comprehensive ferry system that connects the port with various districts in Savona and nearby cities such as Clavi. The port has various amenities such as a snack bar, coffee shop, nursery, panoramic terraces, ATMs, vending machines and a bank. There is on-site luggage storage. For more information, read our feature article Savona Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?