When you disembark at the Monte Carlo Port, you walk a short distance to the western end of the harbor. From there, you take an elevator and climb some stairs up to the old town of Monte Carlo. The first place you see when you get to the top is the Musee Oceanographie. Walk past the museum in the direction of the Monaco Cathedral, where Prince Rainier married Grace Kelly. A short distance from there, you will come upon the Prince's Palace, the official home of Prince Albert. Part of the palace is open to the public during the summer months.
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- How Do You Get from the Port of Monte Carlo to the Prince's Palace?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?