The town of Naples is near the cruise port. Naples is a historic city that sits in Southern Italy. The city is the capital of both the province of Naples as well as the region of the country called Campania. The port of Naples itself is one of the biggest seaports in all of the Mediterranean, boasting a traffic load of 25 million tons of cargo on a yearly basis. The cruise port is located in the center of the city, which means that it is only about 1 mile to get to the heart of the city, which is the historical center. For more information, read our feature article Naples Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?