Parking at Limassol Port is very limited because there is only one parking lot. This parking lot is conveniently located across the departure lounge of the port. Keep in mind that frequent cruise travelers to Israel and Egypt have a reservation system that gives them preference over all other cruise travelers so it is a good idea to notify your travel agency at least 2 to 3 weeks before your sail date if you will require a parking space. There is no complimentary parking, and the fee schedule is available only on site and is subject to change throughout the year. For more info, see Limassol Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?