While most cruise passengers choose to travel from the Izmir Port to the ancient cities of Ephesus and Pergamum, there are also a few sights to enjoy right in the city of Izmir. The Konak Square features the Ottoman Clock Tower, which is a central location for many of the young people of the region to gather. Near Konak Square is the Bazaar, which offers a wide array of local goods for purchase. If you want to grab a bite while shopping and sightseeing, there are many delightful cafes along the waterfront that offer fresh seafood and an extensive wine collection. For more info, see Izmir Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?