Visitors to Sorrento who love the outdoors will find high cliffs and mountains surrounding this seaside city as well as a wonderful view of the Bay of Naples. The bay offers hours of sailing, boating and canoeing. Travelers can fish along the Marina Grande. Sorrento is well-known for its lemon gardens that can be walk through along the paths throughout. A place not to be missed while in Sorrento is the park of the Villa Communale, where tourists can get to see Mount Vesuvius. Be sure to check out some of the smaller villages on the Sorrento peninsula as well. For more info, see Sorrento Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- What Are Some Outdoor Things to Do around the Port of Sorrento?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?