The must-visit sight from Trapani is the Basilica-Sanctuary of Maria Santissima Annunziata, which is located at Via Conte Agostino Pepoli. Here you will find the world-famous sculpture of the Madonna and Child. After you visit the basilica, you can walk to the adjacent Museum Regionale Pepoli, where you can find an extensive collection of art from the medieval era. Other nearby sights are Triton's Fountain, the Cathedral and the buildings around the Corso Vittorio Emanuele. This last avenue has several bars and eateries to enjoy the local cuisine. If you have some extra time, it is a good idea to take the cable car during the summer or the bus to nearby Erice. For more information, read our feature article Trapani Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?