While there are several beaches found in the vicinity of the Port of La Coruna, 2 specific locations are popular to tourists and locals alike. Riazor and Orzon beaches are located just across from the port, and many shops will rent you beach gear for the day. These particular beaches tend to get crowded during the summer season, so be prepared to share the sand with others. If you want a more relaxed environment, you may want to visit the beaches early in the morning or later in the evening. The sun gets hot, so don’t forget your sunblock and hats. For more information, read our feature article La Coruna Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?