There are lots of great places to eat in Catania. There are Sicilian and Italian options to suit most budgets and tastes. For sophisticated dining, try the highly recommended Ristorante Il Cuciniere on the Via Capuana. A more laid-back experience may be found in the Taverna Coppola on the Via Coppola; this pizzeria is located a couple of blocks to the north of the Teatro Massimo Bellini. Enjoy a decent lunch on the Piazza del Duomo at the aptly named Caffe del Duomo. This eatery offers good Italian food at the heart of Catania and is conveniently located for many of the city's attractions. For more info, see Catania Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?