While there are shops located right inside the Izmir Port terminal, the best shopping is usually found at the Kizlaragasi Han Bazaar or at the Konak Pier. The bazaar features plenty of variety in antiques, jewelry and ceramics. Turkish souvenirs of all kinds can also be found in these shops. A favorite at the bazaar are the Turkish delights found at the candy shops throughout the area. The Konak Pier offers outdoor shopping and some lovely views. The Karsiyaka Carsi Shopping Center is nearby and offers indoor shopping with plenty of local shops to choose from when the weather is less than stellar. For more info, see Izmir Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?