After you arrive at the Tunis cruise port, you will be amazed at the great variety of food available in the vicinity. First of all, you will notice that there are plenty of sidewalk cafes and street vendors. Make sure you try the couscous, a Tunisian specialty dish that is served with grilled meat or fish. You should also get a kabob from the street vendors. If you want to have an authentic Tunisian dining experience, it is recommended that you dine at the Restaurant Carcassone or Abid. For international food, you can visit the famous Carthage restaurant. For more information, read our feature article Tunis Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?