There are many great restaurants by the Casablanca cruise terminal that serve a wide variety of cuisine. One of the most popular restaurants is La Cigale, which serves kefta sandwiches, sausages and salads at affordable prices. If you would like to taste some of the best pastries in Casablanca, Benis Patisserie is the place to go. For ambient dining, try La Corrida’s with its exquisite interior décor that certainly spices up the dining experience. Other top restaurants by the Casablanca cruise terminal are Sangria, Al Mounia, Le Kobe D’or, La Sqala, Taverne du Dauphin, Thai Gardens and YoSushi. For more info, see Casablanca Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- What Are the Best Restaurants by the Casablanca Cruise Terminal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?