Because Izmir Port is the second largest port in Turkey, there are plenty of restaurant choices nearby. For a casual lunch, try Sisim, a waterfront restaurant that features plenty of fish and meat pies. It is also an excellent spot for watching both the people on the pier and the harbor. The Port Restaurant is a good option for a fresh fish dinner, which you select from glass cases. This restaurant also offers waterfront views and an extensive wine list. For a more elegant meal, take a taxi to Alsancak, where you can visit the upscale Restaurant 1824, nestled within a 19th-century mansion. For more info, see Izmir Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?