The best shopping options near the Korcula port will depend on the type of wares you are looking for. Fresh fruits and vegetables are sold just outside the stone walls of Old Town Korcula, where merchants have booths offering other types of products, as well. Find handcrafted items and jewelry from these low-key vendors who don't harass cruise passengers into buying from them. Inside Old Town, there are even more shops to choose from that feature personal products made with regional herbs and locally made wines. Masonry and Marco Polo souvenirs are also common trinkets in the shops around Korcula Port. For more information, read our feature article Korcula Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?