There are several places to spend the day shopping in Sorrento near the cruise terminal. Macrame is a high end boutique located near the town square. Women will take pleasure in finding one-of-a-kind scarves, hats, purses, belts and gloves. Other Sorrento boutiques to consider are Coin Abbigliamento and Marella. If you are more into antiques, head over to Gargiulo Antichita. For Italian bread, wine, cheese, pastries and other delicacies, check out La Pergola. Sorrento has many shops and stores to choose from like Coin Casa, Bottega del Gioiello and Onix House. They sell everything from jewelry to stained glass. For more info, see Sorrento Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?