The Tunis cruise port is located on the Mediterranean coastline, and it is therefore close to some of the most beautiful beaches in the northern part of Tunisia. The beaches near Tunis feature fine golden sand and warm turquoise waters that are ideal for swimming and water sports. If you are planning a beach outing with your family, it is recommended that you go to La Marsa Beach, a safe beach that has excellent amenities, shops and restaurants. Other beaches you should visit are Carthage Beach, which offers great jet skiing, water skiing and scuba diving opportunities, and Raf Raf Beach, which is widely considered the most beautiful beach in the country. For more information, read our feature article Tunis Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?