The city center houses most historic landmarks and buildings of Ravenna. Located at the Via Galla Placidia, the Galla Placidia Mausoleum is a must-see. It is in the heart of city center, which is about 15 minutes away from the port. Made of Istraic stone, it offers great photo opportunities. The Basilica of San Vitale is just about 2 blocks away from the mausoleum and is another must-see attraction because of its ceiling covered in gold leaf. South of the city center, about a 10-minute walk south, you will find the Public Garden, which is great for people watching. After visiting the garden, head to the City Art Gallery on Via di Roma 13. For more information, read our feature article Ravenna Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- What Are the Main Attractions around Ravenna Cruise Terminal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?