There are many good sights around Naples Port, and much of this is owed to the fact of the Naples Port's central location in the city of Naples. If you are a sports fan or like soccer, you may want to check out the Stadio San Paolo, which is the home stadium of SSC Napoli. If you are a lover of museums and culture, you have the option of seeing the National Museum of Capodimonte, found in the Palace of Capodimonte. In this museum, you can see a lot of Neapolitan decorative art along with many paintings. For more information, read our feature article Naples Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?