From ancient to modern, the nearby activities around Funchal Port are abundant. If you are a history buff, you should try to plan a visit to Christovao Colombo Statue. Found in Catarina Park, this is just one of the many beautiful historical monuments found in the city. Built as a memorial to Elisabath of Bavaria, the Sissi Statue in Casino Gardens is another popular spot. To take in a panoramic view of the sea and city, try Pico dos Barcelos. Positioned more than 1,200 feet above the city, this location has some of the best views in the area. Finally, the IBTAM museum showcases local history dating back to the 19th century. For more information, read our feature article Funchal Port Guideon CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- What Are the Top Attractions around Funchal Cruise Terminal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?