There are many attractions and places of interest to see while at the Sorrento port. To see Sorrento up close, sign up for a guided walking tour of the city. If you love the water, there are boat tours as well. Wine enthusiasts will not want to miss a chance to see some gorgeous Italian vineyards during one of the many wine tours, which some including wine tasting and cooking lessons. A must is to tour the ancient walls, monuments and ruins. A Sorrento museum to visit is the Museo Correale Terranova. For more info, see Sorrento Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?