The Limassol port has a cafeteria that is a good option if you want to grab a quick bite. In general, you will need to drive outside the port to find good restaurant options. There are 2 good options east of the port: Dino Art Cafe (pub) and Carobmill Restaurant (international fare). Both are about a 10-minute drive and are in Limassol's Old Town area. A must-visit restaurant is Fuamo's Steak House (formerly known as Scotty's), on the corner Archiepiskopou Makariou and Souliou #38 (about 15 minutes north from the port). This steak house carries Black Angus steak and USDA prime aged steak. For more info, see Limassol Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?