Catania Port is conveniently located for visiting many of Sicily's most interesting sights. Be sure to visit Mount Etna, there are many excursions and guided treks to the volcano. Also within reach of the port are plenty of attractions in Catania itself; there is a beautiful 19th century opera house, several attractive piazzas, many of which include lovely architectural features and sculptures. There are other places of interest just beyond Catania, including a monastery, Castello Ursino, an ancient theatre, and the Palazzo Biscari. Catania offers plenty of opportunities for sightseeing, shopping and enjoying local cuisine. For more info, see Catania Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?