Given that Ravenna has a slower pace of life, you will not find big department stores here. The city authorities have lots of stipulations preventing big business or even high-end retailers to set up shop here. If you're looking for souvenirs, it is a good idea to head towards the city center about 15 to 20 minutes from the port. You can find the open market, the Mercantino, which offers original and imitation clothing items at low prices. Around most tourist attractions you will find craftsmen and women offering their products for sale. For more information, read our feature article Ravenna Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?