Casablanca is a fascinating city with some of the most spectacular tourist attractions. One of the must-see attractions is the King Hassan II Mosque, which is the world's third largest mosque. It’s known for its imposing design and spectacular views of the sky and ocean. Another top attraction is the Notre Dame de Lourdes, which is a Roman Catholic cathedral completed in 1956. The greatest feature of the cathedral is the stained-glass windows with a surface area of more than 800 square m. Some of the other attractions to visit are La Corniche, Habbous Souk District, Mahkama du Pacha and Place Mohammad V. For more info, see Casablanca Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- What Attractions Should I Visit by the Cruise Port in Casablanca?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?