There are many historical places to visit around Salerno Port, including a number of churches and cathedrals, magnificent castles, museums and old buildings. When it comes to cathedrals and churches, the Salerno Cathedral along Via Duomo is something you should not miss. If you are fond of castles and old buildings, you should check out Castello di Arechi, which is perched on a hill overlooking the city. This castle offers a breathtaking view of the city and the Salerno Gulf. For a great cultural experience, you can make your way to the old Salerno Theater. For more information, read our feature article Salerno Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?