There are a few different dining options at or near the Port of Coruna. As you can expect, many restaurants feature Spanish cuisine. One of the most popular and respected options in the area is called Restaurante Domas. While more expensive than most other restaurants in the area, the atmosphere and food are hard to beat. La Favola, located near the beach, is a popular destination for those who love authentic Italian food. There are also several fast food restaurants located in front of the port if you just want to grab something on your way to an attraction. For more information, read our feature article La Coruna Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?