If you have several hours or a couple of days to spend in Monte Carlo, taking a trip from the Monte Carlo port to the French city of Nice is a great way to spend part of the day. Nice is only a 15-mile drive from Monte Carlo. You can take a cab from the port to the train station and take a 20-minute train ride to Nice. Or you can rent a car and experience the French countryside for yourself. Don't forget to take your passport with you as you are entering another country.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?