The Basilica-Sanctuary of Maria Santissima Annunziata, also called Madonna di Tràpani, is perhaps the greatest work by Italian artist, Nino Pisano. It is within walking distance of the port. Other great sights within walking distance of the port are the Casa Ciambra, Triton's Fountain, the Cathedral and the historical buildings on Corso Vittorio Emanuele. If you have some extra time, visit nearby Erice, which is just a 20-minute drive from the port. If you visit Trapani during Easter, make sure to head to the downtown area to experience the "I Misteri" Easter procession, a tradition that dates back to the 17th century. For more information, read our feature article Trapani Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?